Commerical Temporary Fences
Gomez and son offer Commerical Temporary fences for a variety of situations. We want to share our top 5 Reasons to Use a temporary fence.
However, we wanted to first tell you a bit more about who we are, and why you can trust our fence quality. We have been and always will be a family-owned and operated business. We are based in Miami, but provide fences to thge greater south Florida area. The company was founded by Caridad and Heriberto Gomez in Doral Fl in 1983. For close to thirty years, we have built a reputation just as strong and sturdy as the fencing we craft and provide. Many organizations across the greater South Florida area covering Miami-Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach county have employed our services and continue to return to us when they have new projects. We build long-lasting relationships, as well as fences. Without further ado here are our Top 5 Reasons to Use Temporary Fencing
- Awareness – Many times temporary fencing is used to create a perimeter around pop-up events or construction sites. The fence itself can bring awareness to an upcoming event or a new local spot. This effectively acts as advertising.
- Safety – Awareness also leads to greater levels of safety. As mentioned above, temporary fencing is often used in construction sites where pedestrians would be unsafe. Putting up a temporary fence keeps those not involved in the construction project out of harm’s way.
- Liability – Saftey and awareness tie right into Liability. Even if someone of their own accord breaches the perimeter of a construction site, and is injured, simply having had a properly marked fencing around the perimeter can reduce or even remove liability for injury from the site operators. This places the fault of presence on-site on the trespasser.
- Privacy – As mentioned above, a major use for temporary fencing is pop up events like concerts, fairs, parties, etc. These events often have tickets or invitations for a guest allowance that make the event exclusive to those permitted. Having a fence not only provides safety, and awareness of the event- but a sense of privacy to those who participate.
- Cost – Compared to crafting and installing permanent solutions, temporary fencing is far more cost-effective for non-permanent situations.
We were happy to share with you our Top 5 Reasons to Use Temporary Fencing. For more information on our products or services, call today to speak with our friendly staff at: 305-699-2739